JG Type Tin-Plated Copper Connecting Terminal is applicable for transition connection of the circular aluminum wires, hemicycles-sector aluminum wires, power supply cables in the distribution equipment and copper terminals of the electrical equipment.
They are made from copper and aluminum. The barriel is friction wedded to the palm, so that the best possible transition between copper palm and aluminum barrel.
To avoid oxidization of the aluminum barrel capped greased. When crimping, it forced the joint compound into conductor strands.
1) Application: Connection of wires in distribution equipment or power supply cable with electronic apparatus.
2) Material: T2 copper tube by dies cast, good conductivity
3) Tinned Surface: corrosion resistance
1. JG Copper cable terminal /Cable lug .
(1) High quality,competitive price.
(2) Customizable some different copper connector.
(3) flexible and conductive.
(4) Made high purity copper.
(5) Offer free sample.
(6) Tin plating:Corrosion Resistance.
1. The JG series copper cable lugs are suitable for the connection of copper conductors(section 1.5-500mm2)in power cable with electronic equiqment.
2. the cable lugs are made of with higher 99.9 percent pute copper tube T2 and coated with tin.
3. Working temperature-55℃-150℃.
JG Series Copper Cable lugs